I finally finished my sweater rehabilitation. You can see the previous posts about this sweater below. After several missteps along the way, I finally managed to get the sweater back together, and added length to both the bottom and the sleeves. Is this a sweater I would have designed from the beginning, no, because I would not have chosen the colors that are at the bottom of the sweater in the striping, but I will wear it and it saved the overly large, lovingly knitted sweater from obscurity in my closet.
(Sorry about darkness of photos, they looked great on iphoto but dark on blogger, I will work on this issue).
Today is the first day of school, so I am out to finish up some tasks left incomplete over the summer, file papers, straighten my studio, and next week I plan to get back to sewing and weaving.